1. WEBSITE OWNER
Celeo Concesiones e Inversiones, S.L. (hereinafter, “CELEO“) is the legal owner of the domain www.celeogroup.com, as well as its respective sub-domains or sub-directories (hereinafter, the “Website“).
- Company name: Celeo Concesiones e Inversiones, S.L.
- Tax ID (NIF ): B85697142
- Legal address: Avenida General Perón, 38, Edificio Master’s I, Planta 14, 28020 Madrid, Spain
- Company registration: Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 26,731, Page 75, Sheet M-481684, 1st registration.
- Telephone: +34 91 770 31 17
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2. ACCEPTANCE AND USE
Access to the Website is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration by the User. By browsing, accessing or using the Website and any of its Content, User accepts these General Terms committing to their observance and strict compliance, as well as any other applicable legal provision. User expressly and without exception accepts that the access and use of the Website takes place under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility. Consequently, the Users must carefully read the General Conditions each time they access the Website.
In the event of not accepting the General Conditions, the User must refrain from accessing and/or using the Contents available on the Website.
CELEO reserves the right to:
- Amend, expand or withdraw, partially or in full, any type of information that may appear on the Website, without any obligation to give advance notice or inform Users of such changes, with the publication or modification on the Website being understood as sufficient.
- Suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access to, or browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of, the Content and/or use of the services of the Website, with or without prior notification, and without Users being able to demand compensation for any such actions.
- Immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that the User’s use of the Website or of any of its Content is in breach of these General Terms.
CELEO does not guarantee continued access or correct the viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors that are due to, or may arise from, the following circumstances:
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads or errors in telecommunications lines or networks, or for any other reason beyond CELEO’s control.
- Illegitimate interference using malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a browser malfunction or the use of an outdated browser.
- Any force majeure event or unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, social unrest, strike, rebellion, explosion or flood.
CELEO shall not be directly nor indirectly liable for any damages, harm, losses, claims or costs of any kind that may arise from the circumstances listed above or from any damage caused to the User’s equipment by using the Website. CELEO shall only be responsible for removing, as quickly as possible any Content that could harm third parties, provided that such content is duly reported and verified.
2.4. USERS’ OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Users agree to:
- Provide the technical means and requirements needed to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when providing their personal data for the forms contained on the Website. Users are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations they make and for any harm caused to CELEO or third parties by the information they provide.
- Diligently use any password provided by CELEO to access any of the Content on the Website, being responsible for their adequate custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to any third party, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned Content by unauthorised persons. Likewise, they are obliged to notify CELEO of any fact that may imply the improper use of their password, including, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised use, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, so long as the aforementioned notification is not provided, CELEO shall be exempt from any liability arising out of the improper use of the User’s password, the User being liable for any illegal use of the Website Content and/or services by any illegitimate third party.
Further to the previous section, Users must refrain from:
- Using the Website in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner for illegal purposes or effects that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Website.
- Breaching, or attempting to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or of any other network connected thereto, or the security or protection measures inherent to the Website Content.
- Accessing any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, or CELEO’s servers, using hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other illegitimate means.
- Using the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code, or other harmful programs or files.
- Using the Website to harvest or retain personal data.
CELEO does not control Users’ use of the Website, nor does it guarantee that Users will use the site as established in these General Terms. A breach by a User of any of the aforementioned obligations may lead to the adoption by CELEO of appropriate legal measures, without possibility of compensation for the damages and losses caused.
2.5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all Content shown on the Website that includes texts, images, designs, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, trade names, brands and any other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its structure, selection, arrangement and presentation, graphic design, selection of materials used, source codes or any other signs liable to industrial and/or commercial use is owned by CELEO or third parties and is subject to intellectual property rights and protected by the applicable legislation.
Users must use the Website Content solely for their personal use, and must not, directly or indirectly, commercially exploit such Content. Users must refrain from deleting, avoiding and/or manipulating the copyright indications or other identifying signs of the holders of the rights to the Website Content, as well as any technical protection devices, fingerprints or other protection or information mechanism incorporated into the Website.
Under no circumstances does access to or browsing or use of the Website by the User imply a waiver, transfer, license, or total or partial assignment of the aforementioned rights by CELEO. These General Terms do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, transformation, distribution or public communication, by any means or form, of the Website and/or its Content other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the express prior written authorisation of CELEO or, where applicable, of the third-party holder of the affected rights.
Any Users who send information of any kind to CELEO through any of the channels made available for such purposes, declare, warrant and accept that they have the right to do so freely, that this information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property, trade secrecy or any other rights, and that the information is not harmful to third parties. In light of the above, Users who voluntarily provide images or other visual or multimedia information to CELEO simultaneously assign their rights of reproduction for so long as this material remains on the Website. In any case, CELEO contracts no obligation with the User regarding such information, reserving the right to delete it at any time without prior notice.
The Website User agrees to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, and CELEO reserves at all times the right to exercise any legal means or actions at its disposal to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Should a User or third party believe that any of the Content on the Website owned by CELEO breaches their intellectual and/or property rights, they should email email@example.com, providing their personal details or the capacity in which they act, the content affected and its location on the Website, and proof of the breached rights. Users are liable for the truthfulness of the information provided through this communication.
2.6.1. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may include links to other resources or websites, belonging to or managed by third parties, for informational purposes only. However, CELEO does not control or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness of the content and services available on third-party websites, nor does it invite to purchase their products and/or services. Reference to these links does not imply the existence of commercial or dependent links or relationships with the owners of these websites.
2.6.2. LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Users interested in activating a link to CELEO’s Website, must notify CELEO and receive CELEO’s express written consent to create the link. CELEO reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its Website.
CELEO does not authorise links to its Website from sites that contain information or content that is illicit, illegal or potentially deemed immoral, or contrary to generally accepted good customs and public order.
In any case, third parties that establish links to CELEO’s Website must comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts thereof in any way, including within one of its frames, or create a browser on any of the Website’s pages.
- Third parties may not misrepresent their relationship with CELEO or declare that a link has been authorised, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive CELEO signs.
At any time, CELEO may request that any link to the Website be deleted immediately.
CELEO has neither the human nor the technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products and services provided by third parties that have established links to the Website. Therefore, CELEO assumes no liability for any matter relating to a web page that establishes a link with the Website.
2.7. PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
CELEO uses its own and third-party cookies. For more information about their use, read the CELEO Cookies Policy.
This legal notice is published in Spanish, English and Portuguese. The versions in English and Portuguese are provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between versions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and use of the Website Content are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the courts and tribunals of the jurisdiction in which the owner of the Website is headquartered.
5. GENERAL INFORMATION
CELEO may change the Legal Notice at any time. CELEO recommends that Users check the Legal Notice regularly.
Última actualización: 05 de marzo de 2021