1. WEBSITE OWNER
Celeo Concesiones e Inversiones, S.L. (hereinafter, “CELEO“) is the legal owner of the domain www.celeogroup.com, as well as its respective sub-domains or sub-directories (hereinafter, the “Website“).
- Company name: Celeo Concesiones e Inversiones, S.L.
- Tax ID (NIF ): B85697142
- Legal address: Avenida General Perón, 38, Edificio Master’s I, Planta 14, 28020 Madrid, Spain
- Company registration: Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 26,731, Page 75, Sheet M-481684, 1st registration.
- Telephone: +34 91 770 31 17
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to clearly and accurately inform visitors to the Website (hereinafter, the “User ” or “Users”) about the cookies used on the site.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that are sent to and stored on the User’s device when they visit a website, in order to store and access information about their browsing on the site.
CELEO uses its own and third-party cookies that allow to collect information for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the Website functions properly.
- To store the User’s preferences in order to personalise the Website interface while the User browses.
- To anonymously measure and analyse how the Users interact with the Website.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
This Website uses different types of cookies. Cookies are classified below by category. However, sometimes a single cookie may be included in several categories:
4.1. Based on the owner of the cookies
- COwn cookies: cookies sent to the User’s computer or device, created or managed by CELEO, legal owner of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the User’s computer or device from a domain or website not managed by CELEO, but instead by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
4.2. Based on purpose
- Technical cookies: these cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Website and include basic functionalities, such as data communication and Website traffic management. Technical cookies are activated by default and cannot be disabled.
- Preference cookies: these cookies enable the recording of User information associated with the general features and appearance of the Website.
- Statistic cookies: these cookies help the site owner understand how Users interact with the Website by gathering anonymous information while the User is browsing the site. The purpose of these type of cookies is strictly statistical.
4.3. Based on the time they remain activated
- Session cookies: cookies designed to gather and store data while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: cookies stored on the device that can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the Website owner.
5. COOKIES CONFIGURATION
Users can change their preferences at any time or withdraw their consent for a certain category or for all cookies using the following consent platform.
Users can also allow, block or delete cookies stored on their device by configuring the installed browser settings. Some cookies are necessary for this Website to function properly and a change in their configuration may change their operation partially or completely. Users can check their browser’s options to obtain more information about how to manage cookies at the following links:
CELEO is not liable for the content and veracity of any third-party privacy policies included in this Cookies Policy. Users with queries about this Cookies Policy can contact CELEO by email at: email@example.com.
6. COOKIES USED
This Cookies Policy is published in Spanish, English and Portuguese. The versions in English and Portuguese are provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between versions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
CELEO may change this Cookies Policy at any time. Therefore, CELEO recommends that Users check this Cookies Policy regularly.
Last update: 05 March 2021